START WITH A SLEEK PONYTAIL
1. Brush your hair backwards into a low, tight ponytail. Use a shaping gel wax to keep fly aways down and sleek. But leave baby hairs and fly aways near your face alone at this point. Perfect edges PONY SHAPE INTO A WAVE
2. Dampen a toothbrush or a comb and start combing your baby hairs forward. Use your finger to pin down the lock, while shaping the ends into a wave.
3. Repeat step two, but this time put a little gel or wax on the toothbrush – this will make it hold and stay in shape.
4. Enjoy a super cute everyday look! Hair tutorial PONY SIDEBURN SWOOPS
5. Want an even edgier look? Brush your baby sideburns forward and repeat steps 2 and 3. Use a pin comb to create tiny circle shapes.
Post on 27 March, 2019 |